Metal Technology plays concentrate on high quality products and services. Most of our products are beyond on customer expectation. Presently, our company is the one of few commercial heat treatment service companies whose quality systems implementation is certified by TS 16949 Version 2009 and ISO 9001 Version 2008. This is representative of our endeavor to encouraging our customers’ satisfaction.
We are certified technicians, calibrated equipments and job procedures meet or exceed all governing codes and applicable requirements. All work undertaken by Metal Technology is performed in accordance with the specifications governing metals heat treatment as established by government and industry. Fully automatic and computerized consoles ensure precise temperature control throughout the heating process. Electric Resistance heat cycles are achieved with heat treatment power consoles, programmers, calibrated multi-point recorders.
Quality Assurance Laboratory Instrument
1. Specimen preperation Machines
- Cutting Machine : Precision cutting is used for precise and deformation-free cutting of "Metals, Ceramics, Electronic Components, Crystals, Composites, Biomaterials, Sintered Carbides, Minerals, etc."
- Grinding Machine : In order to obtain a highly reflective surface that is free from scratches and deformation, the specimens must be carefully grinded and polished before they can be examined under the microscope. Metkon offers high quality instruments and consumables for achieving this goal.
- Mounting Press Machine : After cutting the specimen, the next step is mounting. The aim of mounting is to handle small or odd shaped specimens and to protect fragile materials, thin layers or coating during preparation as well as to provide good edge retention. Mounting produces specimens with uniform size so that it is easier to handle in automatic holders for further preparation steps.
2. Rock Well hardness tester
Rockwell hardness values are expressed as a combination of a hardness number and a scale symbol representing the indenter and the minor and major loads. The hardness number is expressed by the symbol HR and the scale designation.
3. Micro Vicker hardness tester
The Vickers (HV) test was developed in England is 1925 and was formally known as the Diamond Pyramid Hardness (DPH) test. The Vickers test has two distinct force ranges, micro (10g to 1000g) and macro (1kg to 100kg), to cover all testing requirements. The indenter is the same for both ranges therefore Vickers hardness values are continuous over the total range of hardness for metals (typically HV100 to HV1000). With the exception of test forces below 200g, Vickers values are generally considered test force independent. In other words, if the material tested is uniform, the Vickers values will be the same if tested using a 500g force or a 50kg force. Below 200g, caution must be used when trying to compare results.
4. Penetrate Chemical Crack Checker
Super check is dye penetrant inspection material which chenical compositions surpass the japanese labour safety and hygiene and organic solvent toxicity prevention regulations. Its flaw ditectablilty is equal or exceeds the test results as compared with the ordinary materials conforming to MIL standards and ASME code.